Have you been struggling trying to figure out how to get noticed online? This is no easy task! Often time you read about people who miraculously grow sales overnight. Maybe you’re trying to do everything and spreading yourself too thin trying to be visible on every social media platform?
1. Make sure you have a responsive and mobile-friendly website How long has it been since your site has been updated and refreshed? Customers will judge your company & website in the blink of an eye. That is literally how long it takes for people to land on your page and either decide to stay or bounce off to find something else. Website optimization is extremely crucial if your trying to figure out how to get noticed online! It also matters that more people are going to websites on their mobile devices. Sites need to be optimized across all devices from desktops to smart phones.
2. Local Listings Businesses need to be found, physically. If your business is listed anywhere with an incorrect business name, address, or phone number, it could result in lost sales. When companies originally set up their listings, it was not always all at once and sometimes more than one person created the listing. That may have led to listing mistakes. 90% of all customers start a search for products or services online. Cobia Marketing can automate correcting name, address & phone number for 65+ search engines…and feed this information directly to major players like Google & Bing making sure you are at the top of listings and connecting with customers!
3. Blogs & Articles Create engaging online articles that peak interests. Start a blog for your business! Online audiences consume a vast amount of information daily and most of the time, they tend to scroll past a lot of it. By creating content that is engaging and piques the interests of your target audience, they are more likely to click and read what you’ve posted if they can relate. Companies are realizing that their customers like to learn. We go to the internet or use digital assistants to answer all types of questions. Wouldn’t your company want to be the expert, so those questions would come directly to you? 500 words a week will strengthen your website and your backlinks.
4. Boosted and paid Google search ads Although you might not want to hear that you may have to pay money to get noticed online, it’s actually an effective way to stay relevant in the online universe. By boosting Facebook posts to keep them on your follower’s feeds or paying to have your website as the top recommendation on a Google search, you will increase your chances of people noticing your work and they’re more likely will click on your site to learn more.
5. Social Media A Properly Managed Social Media Account Can Pay Big Dividends! Facebook and Twitter are great. And more and more people are turning to image or video-based social media platforms such as YouTube, Snap Chat and Instagram. LinkedIn is extremely popular in the professional community as well. The trick with social media is to not just be the company but be a relatable person. These are fantastic avenues to reach out to customers, person to person. They are also great platforms to educate your customer and establish your company as an industry leader. And, of course, social media is a great platform to express your creativity. Many brands and businesses have utilized all, or most of the top social media platforms. By putting yourself out on social media, you are opening everybody to your company and not just your target audience. Use social media to engage and have conversations with your audience, this is the best way to open a dialogue with the audience and connect with them. Before You Make Your First Post Grab Out Social Media Checklist To Make Sure You Have A Strategy Destined for success!