10 Ways Graphic Design Companies Can Help Your Business Grow!
Graphic Design Companies help a business make a positive first impression on potential customers through branding and imagery. Human beings form initial opinions in a matter of seconds – much of this is dependent on how you present yourself visually.
On the other hand, it takes a lot more time to have a change of heart after a first impression is made. Aesthetically pleasing, professionally designed graphics will help form positive opinions about your product, service, or brand.
Graphic design is more than just aesthetics! Professional Graphic Design Companies create content that serves as a form of communication between your business and your audience. Businesses use graphics in every stage of the marketing funnel to inform, delight, and eventually persuade to purchase (or take the desired action).
1. ENHANCE SALES People are attracted to any uniquely designed thing. They get a message from quality design. The message may be that the company owning the design delivers high-quality products or services. People get such messages indirectly – when they see a unique logo design, business card, or brand. This helps bring people closer to the businesses time and again.
Small businesses do not usually have enough marketing budget. They find it difficult to get brand recognition in their niche markets. But a uniquely designed logo, business card, or other marketing material immediately catches the attention of people. The designs thus enable companies in establishing their names in the market.
2. CUSTOM LOGO Also, graphic designs are great tools for earning trust and goodwill in the market. If a logo design or any other graphic design is of good aesthetic value, it fills the viewers with confidence. They have faith in the company’s products or services. Gradually, an attractive design will help win customers and many of them become loyal to your business.
Want To Enhance Your Logo? Cobia Marketing Is The Graphic Design Company You Need!
3. ADVERTISING Considering the psychological effects that your branding has on prospects, your advertisements need to follow a similar set of guidelines. Among a sea of expertly-crafted ads, a poorly designed ad will easily become overlooked as noise.
The chances that your ad will convert prospects without a hero image, strong graphic elements, and a clear call to action is slim. In advertising, or in any form of print or digital communications, your brand’s essence speaks louder than words.
4. WEBSITE A strategically focused website must attract, engage, and convert visitors. Developing a successful site is impossible without considering the user’s experience and the hierarchy of messaging. It is important for your site to be intuitive and funnel prospects through in a predictable way.
Clear messaging and conveniently placed calls to action are paramount. Think of the experience that you wish your visitors to have and try to make calculated design decisions that will move them from point A to B.
5. SALES COLLATERAL A clean use of typography, appropriate imagery, and content formatting are only the foundation of the many factors your graphic designer will consider while developing your new brochure or catalog. Printing massive amounts of text and sourcing stock photos ‘as-is’ may dilute your brand and messaging.
This can easily turn off prospects. Combining innovative folding techniques, binding options, paper textures, finishes, and weights can really make your sales collateral stand out.
6. MARKETING COLLATERAL Graphic design optimizes your marketing efforts across all channels and is key to building a professional brand. Being consistent in your marketing collateral allows your brand to be easily recognizable and allows your customers and clients quickly get familiar with what your company has to offer. The comfortability that clients and customers get through consistent marketing will ultimately lead to credibility.
Your brand should have a strong visual foundation to communicate its confidence in its offerings and expertise. This allows customers to engage with your business more frequently, in turn leading to stronger customer relationship management (CRM). Graphic Design Companies are typically experts in creating marketing collateral for small businesses!
7. SOCIAL MEDIA By using Graphic Design, you are able to establish a consistent brand footprint across all social media platforms. Create an account on platforms that you feel your customers use most often. Try Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Google Plus, and Twitter, just to name a few.
Using custom-branded graphics in your posts will tie your digital branding to your physical marketing collateral, leading to cohesive brand identity. Branding your own graphics lets your audience become more interested in your business and curious to see what else will be posted in the future and therefore be more inclined to follow you on social media.
Being in the age of ‘custom everything’ exemplifies the fact that people love interacting with the most unique and uncommon.
Without proper branding, your page may fall prey to reposts by competing organizations that can cause potential threats to the authenticity and integrity of your brand’s voice. Take the initiative and invest in developing your own custom images and branded posts to spread your company’s presence across the internet.
8. PRESENTATIONS In order to keep an audience engaged throughout a new presentation or pitch, you will need strategically structured and designed slides. This will be your secret weapon to winning the crowd over if paired with a smooth verbal delivery.
Telling your story with enticing graphics that support your product or service’s benefits will help the sell. Be sure that the flow of the presentation is clear and concise with hard start/stops to denote a new topic or chapter.
Want Help Customizing Your Next Presentation? Cobia Marketing Is The Graphic Design Company You Need!
9. BRAND MESSAGEGraphic design is also a good means of conveying a specific brand message to target customers. A professional designer first wants to know about the message the design should deliver. A brand message makes the design useful. The designer picks specific colors and typefaces to evoke an intended emotion. This emotion then becomes the message of the brand to the potential customers.
For example, McDonald’s logo has red and yellow as the main colors. These colors evoke feelings of passion and raw energy in young people as well as socialization. This is also the message of the fast-food company as its target are young customers.
10. PROFESSIONALISM A design that looks cheap will cast an unfavorable light on your business, and it can be difficult to break the impression that your company cannot afford a professional design. Graphic design makes a lasting impression on your clients and vendors. For example, a logo design that looks aesthetically great speaks volumes about its company’s ways of doing business.
A strategically designed logo gives the impression that the company runs its daily affairs of the business in a professional manner. That counts a lot for ensuring the growth of a business.
To conclude Graphic Design Companies play a big role in the modern competitive business environment. Businesses need the services of graphic designers to create impressive marketing materials. These materials include brochures, business cards, websites, leaflets, stationeries, and much more!
Most consumers shop with their eyes, a product sitting on a store display or shelf can only be considered as good as the label or packaging that encases it.
Any product that your company plans on launching should be uniquely designed with your target audience’s aesthetic, taste, wants, and needs in mind so you could quickly grab their attention.
Have you been looking at Graphic Design Companies? Get A FREE Quote From Cobia Marketing!